It contains vitamins A, E, B1, B2, B6, esters of omega-9 fatty acid, palmitic, linoleic and linolenic essential acid.
It is useful for any skin care type, it’s indispensable for combination skin. Does not cause irritation and allergic reactions, can be used for the skin around the eyes. Oil is effective for inflamed, scaly, aging, tired skin, to prevent and eliminate stretch marks after pregnancy or weight changes, cellulite.
Methods of application:
• As a base oil: jojoba oil can be used as a basis for essential oils, adding one teaspoon of jojoba oil to 1-2 drops of any essential oil.
• From the wrinkles around the eyes: in its pure form or mixed with avocado oil (1: 1) as the basis for 1-2 tablespoons to 1-2 drops of essential oils of peppermint, fennel. For lubrication, 1-2 times a day.
• When dry, inflamed, scaly skin: the same way or in the form of masks for applications. 1-2 tablespoons to 1-2 drops of orange oil.
• If skin problems: to 1-2 tablespoons jojoba oil add 1-2 drops of essential oils of lavender and tea tree. Lubricate the problem areas or make application for 15-20 minutes 1-2 times a day.
• For your lips - to 1-2 tablespoons jojoba oil add 1-2 drops of essential oils of lemon balm or mint. Apply to lips, morning and evening, gently massaging.
Precautions: check on individual sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes.
Manufacturer: BOTANIKA, Russia
Net weight: 30 ml