Jamieson Collagen Anti-Wrinkle
Packing: 60 caplets
Manufacturer: Jamieson Laboratories Ltd, Canada
Jamieson Collagen Anti-Wrinkle reduces fine lines and wrinkles in 28 days!
- As we age, our skin begins to lose moisture and elasticity, causing it to sag and wrinkle.
- Clinically proven to reduce the number of fine lines and wrinkles within 28 days.
- Provides Hydrolyzed Collagen (500 mg) that works deep in both layers of the skin (epidermis and dermis) giving you firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
- Collagen is one of the most important proteins in the body, as it helps keep not only your hair, skin, and nails strong and healthy, but it also is a factor in supporting bone and joint health as well.
- Collagen is the building block for many of the body's important functions and systems.
- Collagen is found in cartilage, ligaments, skin, bones, tendons, muscle, teeth, intestines, nails, eyes, blood vessels and hair.
- There are many different types of collagen, but types 1 & 3 are the most abundant forms found in the human body and are some of the main building blocks for hair, skin, and nail health.
- The process of hydrolysis breaks down collagen into smaller, more easily absorbed particles.
- 33% more value.
- Sugar free.
- Starch free.
- Gluten free.
- Lactose free.
- Dairy free.
- Soy free.
- Shellfish free.
- Wheat free.
- Yeast free.
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- No animal testing.
- 360 Pure quality controlled (see below for details of this program).
- Recyclable packaging.
- Proudly Canadian made and Canadian owned.
Directions: Adults take 3 caplets daily.
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbance
Marine collagen Day and Night cream
Manufacturer: Naturhof, Germany
Net content: 100ml
Collagen is the most common protein in the human body, comprising about 30 percent of the body's total protein content. Collagen offers a wide variety of skin benefits, but the benefits vary depending upon environmental factors and how your body accesses collagen.
Collagen helps your skin maintain its elasticity. This prevents your face from developing wrinkles every time you make an expression and accounts for the youthful appearance of younger skin. As you age, collagen tends to break down, and this reduces skin's elasticity, resulting in wrinkles, saggy skin, age spots and similar effects of aging.
Collagen creams are an essential part of a well-balanced regimen, providing skin with the essential proteins it needs to stay plump and supple. Browse our list of the best correcting collagen creams to complete your collection and guarantee enhanced elasticity.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. It is the major component of connective tissues that make up several body parts, including tendons, ligaments, skin and muscles. Collagen has many important functions, including providing your skin with structure and strengthening your bones.
In recent years, collagen supplements have become popular. Most are hydrolyzed, which means the collagen has been broken down, making it easier for you to absorb.There are also several foods you can eat to increase your collagen intake, including pork skin and bone broth.