INDIAN HENNA BROW Black Henna based brow biotatto
Country of origin: India
Net content: 50g
Henna has been used since ancient times to dye hair, skin, and nails. This flowering plant contains lawsone, a natural coloring pigment. Today, henna is just as popular as it was centuries ago. Millions of women use it for coloring their eyebrows at home.
The benefits of eyebrow tinting are immediate. Having full eyebrows through eyebrow tinting means you can wear less makeup and still look very attractive. This treatment is ideal for those who have normal brows and would like to get the stronger look without needing to fill them in every day.
The result of Eyebrow tinting semi-permanent fix that can give long-lasting results. Tinting involves a dye treatment that takes about ten to fifteen minutes to complete. That tinting technique will help you to darken your eyebrow hairs a full shade, which is enough to create a noticeable change in the appearance of your eyebrows. A second coat is then applied to achieve the final look. After the brows have ready to set, the dye is cleansed with a solution and the eye area is gently wiped clean.
Sufficient for at least 10 procedures. Depends on the correct use and amount of choice.
- Tint lasts three to four weeks on hair
- Tint lasts 7-10 days on skin
- Eyebrow tinting can take no more than 10-15 minutes – quick and easy
- Acts as a guide if you fill in your eyebrows with make-up
- Darkens eyebrow hairs, even the finest hairs so it’s easy to see where to remove hair
- Makes eyebrows look thicker
- No hydrogen peroxide
- No lead or ammonia
How to Use:
- Choose a henna dye that is the same color as the hair on your head so your eyebrows tie in with your coloring. It will come in a powder form.
- Mix your henna powder (5g) in glass tray with water until it is the texture of toothpaste. Use an old yogurt container and a plastic spoon to prevent staining to your crockery. Leave max for 5 minutes before usage.
- Wear latex gloves and put an old towel around your shoulders to prevent the henna dye from staining your hands or clothing.
- Test the henna dye on a few strands of hair on your head where it will be the least noticeable. This is to check that they dye is the correct color and that it takes to your hair OK. The color the henna appears will depend on your own natural hair color.
- Dip an eyebrow brush into the henna paste and gently brush the eyebrow with the color, starting from the inside, closet to your nose, and working your way outward in small strokes. Make sure the eyebrow hairs are thoroughly covered with the dye. Repeat the process on the other eyebrow.
- Leave the color to take effect for 15-20 minutes. Gently dab away any excess henna dye using a cotton ball and water.
This natural dye can be safely used by those who are allergic to hydrogen peroxide. Remember to apply vaseline or shea butter around the brows to protect your skin. If you gave dark or coarse eyebrows, pre-lighten them before using henna.
Holds on eyebrows: 3-4 weeks.
On skin: 7-10 days.
Ingredients (INCI): Lawsonia Inermis (henna), Magnesiocummingtonite (soapstone), Azadirachta Indica (neem), Emblica officinalis (amla), Sodium percarbonate, p-aminophenol, citric acid, magnesium carbonate, sodium sulfite.