100% natural Ayurveda formulated hair dye. Bhringraj is an Ayurvedic herb found throughout India. Bhringraj means “Ruler of the hair”. Benefits: encourages hair growth, supports overall health of hair, helps delay premature graying of hair.
- Prevents hair loss
- strengthens and promotes hair growth
- Prevents the formation of black hair
- Reduces inflammation, redness, peeling and sensitivity of the scalp
- Provides a cooling effect, reduces headaches and irritation
Usage: It is recommended to wash and dry the hair before use. Put on disposable gloves. Transfer the contents of the sachet into a container and add warm water, mix thoroughly to obtain a homogeneous mixture (kečupa konsistense). Divide the hair into small strands and apply the composition to the scalp and hair over the entire length of the head. Exposure time: 20-30 min. Then wash your hair thoroughly until the water becomes transparent.
Sources of information:
1. The Yoga of Herbs: by Dr. Vasant Lad, Dr. David Frawley, 1993.
2. Eclipta alba extract with potential for hair growth promotion activity.