Code: 4033 1.90€ Heera Basil Seed Drink Lychee 290ml
Heera Basil Seed Drink Lychee 290ml
Basil seeds have been used traditionally in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine and now they’re starting to get noticed in the West. Although research is still emerging to support the various health claims surrounding basil seeds, they definitely look like a healthy seed worth adding to your diet. Basil seeds are reported to have antioxidant, anticancer, antiviral, antibacterial, antispasmodic and antifungal properties. Lychee is a small fruit with a sweet smell and taste, which is available in the summer. It is a small fruit packed with healthy nutrients. It has rough skin outside while contains juicy flesh inside. It is used as medicine in China
Lychee contains good amount of antioxidant Vitamin C, Vitamin B-complex and phytonutrient flavonoids.
Basil seeds are also good for strong and health hair growth. They cure constipation and soothes the nervous system of your child. Overall, basil seeds can be considered as a super-food for your little one.
1. Basil seeds are rich in antioxidants and flavonoids that are able to counter the effects of free radicals.
2. Regular use of basil seeds can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and blemishes.
3. High iron content in basil seeds can stimulate the production of hair and prevent premature hair loss.
4. Basil seeds are extremely high in fiber and work to bulk up the stool and make you feel full to prevent overeating and snacking between meals.
5. Sweet basil seeds help decrease bad cholesterol levels and lowers the risk of atherosclerosis and plaque deposition in the arteries and blood vessels.
6. Regular intake of basil seeds reduces strain on the heart and curbs down the chances of heart attack and stroke.
7. The potassium content in basil seeds can relax the tension in the arteries and blood vessels, thus reducing strain on the cardiovascular system.
8. Basil seeds are a great source of vitamin A which acts as a powerful antioxidant in the retina and prevents the development of cataracts.
Lychee is a rich source of nutrient that is required for the production of blood. It provides manganese, magnesium, copper, iron and folate that are required for the formation of RBC. It contains good amount of fiber and Vitamin B-complex which increase metabolism fat, protein and carbohydrate. Fiber rich foods has proved to suppress appetite and increase metabolism. Lychee contains high amount of antioxidants which is effective to prevent early ageing.
It also contains high amount of antioxidant Vitamin C. Lychee also contains a good amount of potassium. Potassium is required to maintain sodium level. Also high potassium is required to maintain fluid level i.e. Balance electrolyte. Thus it helps to maintain high blood pressure and it reduces the risk of stroke and heart attack. Also it contains minerals like manganese, magnesium, iron, copper and folate that maintain blood pressure.
Lychee is rich source antioxidants Vitamin C. Antioxidants are effective to protect from free radicals and oxidative stress. So it protects from degenerative disease and prevents arthritis. And it is also effective to protect from asthma. Lychee contains high amount of dietary fiber which proves best nutrient that promote cardiovascular health.