Aloe vera juice and pulp enhanced with 7 super fruits to complete the ultimate concentrate for well-being. The Super Fruits used include extracts of maqui, açaí, mangosteen, noni and goji, all of which providing antioxidant properties with camu camu, supporting the body’s natural defences and maca for its stress relieving benefits.
The formulation process consists of only pure, double-concentrate, non pasteurized and non carbon filtered aloe vera juice. The quality of the raw material and the pulp can be seen through the crystal clear bottle.
Aloe vera juice contains leaf pulp that is rich in natural nutrients and fiber. This well-known herbal remedy for the skin also has many benefits for internal healing, cleansing and repair when ingested as a nutritional drink. However, it can cause adverse side effects and reactions and should only be taken as directed.
- Aloe Vera Is High in Vitamins & Minerals:
- Aloe Vera contains many vitamins including A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6. Aloe Vera is also one of the few plants that contains vitamin B12. Some of the 20 minerals found in Aloe vera include: calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium, iron, potassium, copper, manganese.
- Aloe Vera is High in Amino Acids & Fatty Acids
- Aloe Vera is an Adaptogen
- Aloe Helps with Digestion
- Aloe Helps in Detoxification
- Aloe Alkalizes the Body
- Cardiovascular Health
- Aloe Helps Boost the Immune System
- Aloe Vera is Great for the Skin
- Aloe vera is a: Disinfectant, Anti-biotic, Anti-microbial, Germicidal, Anti-bacterial, Anti-septic, Anti-fungal & Anti-viral: Aloe Helps Reduce Inflammation
- Weight Loss – A Secondary effect
DIRECTIONS OF USE
For correct use of the product it is recommended to take 50ml in the morning on an empty stomach and, if you wish, in the evening before going to bed. It is possible to drink the pure juice or diluted in your favourite beverage. Store the bottle in a suitable place. Once the product is opened put it back in the fridge and drink it within 30 days. SHAKE BEFORE USE.
INGREDIENTS AND HERBAL COMPONENTS PER DAILY DOSE 50ml/100ml
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Mill.) pure leaf juice* and pulp 49,30/98,63g • Flavor • Thickening: Cellulose, Xanthan gum, Guar gum • Acai (Euterpera oleracea Mart.) fruit d.e. 4:1 0,05g/0,1g • Goji (Lycium Barbarum L.) atomized fruit juice 0,025g/0,05g • Maca (Lepidium Meyenii Walp.) root d.e. 5:1 0,025g/0,05g • Camu camu (Myrciaria dubia (Kunth.) Mcvaugh) atomized fruit juice 0,025g/0,05g • Maqui (Aristotelia chilensis) atomized fruit juice 0,025g/0,05g • Noni (Morinda citrifolia L.) atomized fruit juice 0,025g/0,05g • Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana L.) atomized fruit juice 0,025g/0,05g • Acidifier: Citric acid • Sweetener: Sucralose • Preservatives: Sodium bernzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
*Double concentrated Aloe Barbadensis
Keep out of the reach of children under three years of age. Dietary supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The use of this product is contraindicated in cases of known hypersensitivity to the same and any of its components.
Manufacturer: Zuccari, Italy
Net weight: 1 l