Henna powder - a natural remedy for hair care. Henna can be used for hair with different goals: coloring, prevention and treatment. It's absolutely safe for the hair and skin, no allergens, has conditioning, softening action, helps get rid of dandruff and gives shine to weak hair. Mixing the henna paste with other ingredients you can get almost all of the most fashionable colors ranging from bright-red and ending with a bright chestnut.
Henna coats the hair thickening and aligning its structure. It doesn't destroy the natural pigment of the hair and has no chemical exposure at coloring. Therefore, this natural dye, unlike chemical dye doesn't harm the hair, furthermore, it's an effective therapeutic agent. Unlike chemical dyes do not contain chemical compounds (ammonia, oxidants and other harmful substances).
Ingredients (INCI): Lawsonia Inermis
Preparation: Pour henna with boiling water (milk serum, kefir) in a ceramic container, then put on a steam bath and bring to a thick cream. It shouldn't be lumps in henna.
Coloring with henna takes an average of 1.5-2 hours. Coloring mixture should be applied to freshly washed dried hair. Coloring is best to start from the back. Then apply the dye to the parietal and temporal part of the head, and finally color the entire length of hair. Care should be taken so that the henna did not get on skin. Once you have dyed all the hair, massage them to henna lay evenly. Wrap your head with a plastic foil or package, putting it at the same time on the forehead at the hairline "roller" of cotton wool and wrap a towel on top.
After coloring time has elapsed, the hair should be well washed with warm water (preferably with the addition of apple vinegar). Hair should be washed up until water flowing from them, will not be completely clean. After staining henna for fixing the color, do not use shampoo for 2-3 days.
The color palette. Shades obtained with henna is rich.
• Purple tone, burgundy can be obtained if henna is not diluted in water, but in beet juice; the same effect you get by adding elderberry juice or tea Hibiscus.
• Color "redrood" happens when to henna you add cranberry juice, and before coloring drench their hair and dry.
• Chocolate and black color is available, if you add black coffee to henna .
• Chestnut and cherry hues give preheated Cahors wine, which is added to henna. Infusion of onion peel, mixed with henna, give your hair a copper tide.
• Experiment with shades can also be mixing henna and basma in different proportions. Light brown tone: 1:1 (dwell time - 1 hour); Red tone: 1: 2 (1.5 hours); black: 1:3 (4 hours); bronze tone: 2:1(1.5 hours).
• To achieve a more interesting shades of henna, it can be mixed with a decoction of chamomile (chamomile gives hair a beautiful golden hue), lime color (brown shade), sea buckthorn, calendula, tansy (options yellowish tinge) or raspberries (red colors).
• Using herbal oil can neutralize too bright color.
Country of origin: India
Original recipe: herbals.lv
Net weight: 25g