Flaxseed (Linseed) Fiber
Country of origin: Belarus
Net weight: 400g
It’s made from the shell of the grain of linseed. Contains no artificial preservatives and flavorings.
Diet, directed to cleansing the body and weight loss.
One of the main recommendations of a diet directed to cleansing the body and weight loss is to increase fiber intake.
Cellulose is insoluble fibers comprising the plant basis. It stimulates the bowels, improves peristalsis and eliminates the causes of abdominal distention (bloating). Normalizes bowel movements, cleansing the body of undigested food residues, reducing the level of toxins in the blood. Fiber mechanically "clean" the villi of the intestine, helping to restore its microflora.
Wheat fiber is recommended for:
• Weight loss and obesity prevention.
• Normalization of intestinal microflora.
• Cleanse the body of heavy metals and nitrates.
• Relieve symptoms of allergies.
• Prevention of constipation, hemorrhoids, varicose veins.
• Prevention of cholecystitis and cholelithiasis.
• Prevention of diabetes and atherosclerosis.
How to use: 1 tbsp. 2 times a day before meals. Suspend the powder in a small amount of water and bring the volume up to 100-200 ml.
It’s recommended to take it for a month, then take a break for 2-3 weeks and repeat the course.
Not recommended for children under 3 years.