• to strengthen the heart and alleviate heart palpitations
• fights insomnia and forgetfulness
• contains polysaccharides which control the pituitary glands that produce HGH (human growth hormone) which is a powerful anti-aging hormone
• can be used by pregnant women to alleviate morning sickness.
• Has in clinical trials shown a partial reversal in sexual dysfunction in seniors
• Used to boost the function of the immune system
• Has been used successfully for weight loss
• Helps the body detox, cleans the blood and build the immune system.
Here are some facts about this marvelous fruit:
• They contain 19 amino acids including the 8 essential amino acids.
• They have 21 trace minerals including zinc, calcium, germanium, selenium and phosphorus
• B vitamins
• Has more Beta-carotene than carrots (which converts to vitamin A) and has a complete spectrum of antioxidants.
• Has vitamin E which is almost unheard of in fruits
• Has 500 times more Vitamin C by weight than oranges
• It contains the anti-inflammatory agent beta-sitosterol which lowers cholesterol and takes care of sexual health
• They have essential fatty acids such as omega 6 and linoleic acid that regulate hormones
• Has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
Goji Berries have no harmful effect and there is no prescribed amount of consumption. Anyone can take it in suitable quantity.
Not recommended: high temperature, in the case of use of blood thinning drugs
Net weight: 1kg
Country of Origin: Tibet (China)