Country of origin: India
Net weight: 100g
Neem is the one of the most well-known medicinal plants, which has powerful antibacterial, antifungal properties that help to clean the blood and helps to keep the skin healthy.
The exceptional properties of Neem and Neem oil can be summarized as anti-septic and anti-inflammatory, and they facilitate wound healing. Neem trees produce a cocktail of molecules in their leaves and seeds that have potent properties.
Neem traditionally have been used as:
• Antiviral – inhibits the growth of viruses
• Anti-fungal – inhibits the growth of fungi
• Antibacterial – destroying the growth of bacteria
• Analgesic – providing pain relief
• Anti-inflammatory – reduce certain signs of inflammation, swelling or tenderness
• Antimicrobial -destroying the growth of microorganisms
Ingredients: Neem - (Azadirachta indica) powder.
How to use: 1/2 spoon 2 times a day before meals with water.