Wild Salmon & Fish oils complex
Packing: 90 capsules
Manufacturer: Jamieson Laboratories Ltd, Canada
Salmon oil helps support cardiovascular health and helps reduce high blood pressure. It relieves joint pain and swelling caused by rheumatoid arthritis. Salmon oil also helps maintain healthy brain and nerve cell function. Wild Salmon Fish Oil Complex is formulated using EPA and DHA in their natural triglyceride form for optimal bioavailability. The EPA and DHA are extracted from salmon, sardines and anchovies and then purified using a gentle molecular-distillation process to remove all traces of mercury and other micro-contaminants.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Relieves joint pain and swelling caused by rheumatoid arthritis
- Decreases flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis
- Helps to maintain healthy brain and nerve cell function
- A source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EPA and DHA) for the maintenance of good health
Medicinal Ingredients: Sardine, Anchovy And Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oils (1,000 Mg) In The Natural, Bioactive Triglyceride (Tg) Form. Provides Epa (Eicosapentanoic Acid Tg) 180 Mg And Dha (Docosahexaenoic Acid Tg) 120 Mg Of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids.Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin.
Adults - take 1-3 softgels daily with a meal. Store between 15C-25C, away from children.