“The king of the fruits," mango fruit is one of the most popular, nutritionally rich fruits with unique flavor, fragrance, taste, and heath promoting qualities, making it numero-uno among new functional foods, often labeled as “super fruits."
Mango is one of the delicious seasonal fruits grown in the tropics. The tree is believed to be originating in the sub-Himalayan plains of Indian subcontinent.
We provide an ample range of highly nutritious Mango Slices. Our Fresh Mango Slices are natural and pure as they are not contaminated from any kind of toxic chemical, preservatives, artificial color etc. Rich aromatic aroma, mouth watering taste and high nutrition level are some of the salient features of our Fresh Mango Slices.
Mangos contain over 20 different vitamins and minerals, helping to make them a superfood.
Health benefits of Mangoes
- Mango fruit is rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, andpoly-phenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds.
- According to new research study, mango fruit has been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. Several trial studies suggest that polyphenolic anti-oxidantcompounds in mango are known to offer protection against breast and colon cancers.
- Mango fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin-A and flavonoids likebeta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin. 100 g of fresh fruit provides 765 IU or 25% of recommended daily levels of vitamin-A. Together; these compounds have been known to have antioxidant properties and are essential for vision. Vitamin A is also required for maintaining healthy mucos and skin. Consumption of natural fruits rich in carotenes is known to protect from lung and oral cavity cancers.
- Fresh mango is a good source of potassium. 100 g fruit provides 156 mg of potassium while just 2 mg of sodium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- It is also a very good source of vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin-C and vitamin-E. Consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful oxygen-free radicals. Vitamin B-6 or pyridoxine is required for GABA hormone production within the brain. It also controls homocystiene levels within the blood, which may otherwise be harmful to blood vessels resulting in coronary artery disease (CAD), and stroke.
- Further, it composes moderate amounts of copper. Copper is a co-factor for many vital enzymes, including cytochrome c-oxidase andsuperoxide dismutase (other minerals function as co-factors for this enzyme are manganese and zinc). Copper is also required for the production of red blood cells.
Manufacturer: Heera P&B Foods Ltd, Indija
Net content: 850g