Manufactured: Organic India
Packing: 25 tea bags
Tulsi tea Turmeric Ginger pac N25 Stress Relieving & Harmonizing
Turmeric's qualities to support the liver & the body's natural inflammatory response while building immunity compliment Tulsi's health enhancing properties beautifully! Blended with ginger & cinnamon, it's a delicious drink to savor & enjoy.
About Tulsi - Throughout India Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) is considered “The Queen of Herbs” and is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing powers. Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every family home or garden, Tulsi’s remarkable life-enhancing qualities, repeatedly noted in ancient Indian scriptures dating back over 5,000 years, are now here for you to fully enjoy. Wishing you good health and happiness.
- Caffeine Free
- 100% Organic Certified
- Staple free tea bags
- Our infusion bags are made from unbleached, biodegradable fiber.
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Ginger Turmeric 25 Tea Bags Benefits:-
- Combines benefits of Tulsi, Ginger and Turmeric
- Stress Relieving
- Helps prevent and ease cold, cough and Inflammation
- Improves digestion, expels gas
- Supports healthy liver functioning/hepatoprotective
- Only certified organic herbs used produced by sustainable agriculture
- Tested for heavy metals, meeting international standards
Also Known as Tulsi Adrak Haldi Chai, A blend of Tulsi, ginger and turmeric, this one has great taste and strengthens the immune system.
How to use?
- Put one infusion bag in a cup
- Pour just 4 boiled water in cup
- Keep infusion bag in cup for 3-5 mins
- Add natural sweetener if desired
- For Maximum health benefits, drink Tulsi Tea two or three times daily or as much as you like! Double the strength (use 2 infusion bags/cup) when serving iced.
- Best when consumed without milk.
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Ginger Turmeric 25 Tea Bags, Each 1.9 g infusion bag contains:
All Organic Ingredients
*Certified Organic Ingredients
*Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
*Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
*Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
*Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
*Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
*Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
*Clove (Eugenia aromatica)
Steviol Glycosides (Stevia rebaudiana)