How to prepare boiled chickpeas?
Take soaking chick peas and put it in the pressure cooker or in a closed pan, add some salt and cook it on a high flame for 15 minutes till the chickpeas become soft. Now boiled chick peas are ready to make desired varieties of Indian recipes.
Indian Recipe:Chole Masala
Main Ingredients to Chole masala (Chana masala):
Chickpeas, onion, tomatoes, coriander seed, garlic, chiles, ginger
Ingredients to prepare chenna Masala:
• Channa – 200 gm
• cumin – 1 pinch
• coriander leaves – 1 springs
• Ginger garlic paste – i tbsp
• green chillies – 2 (chopped)
• Oil – 3 tbsp
• Onion – 2 (chopped)
• Salt – as per taste
• Channa masala powder – 25 grams
• tomatoes – 2 (chopped)
• turmeric – 1 pinch
• whole garam masala – few piece
Cooking method to chana Masala:
• Drain the water of chickpeas and put it aside
• Heat the oil in a saucepan and add cumin seeds whole garam masala
• when the cumin seeds change color add chopped onion ti it and saute till they are brown
• Add the ginger-garlic paste to it and saute for couple of minutes.
• Add all the chopped tomatoes into it and saute add salt.
• Saute the tomatoes till they are soft and mushed up
• Add the chole to the mixture and mix gently so that chole are properly coated in the Mixture
• Add the reserved water depending on the gravy you need,check andadjust the seasoning
• Simmer the stove and cook coverd fro 5-6 minutes and garnish it with coriander leaves
• Serve it with chappatti or naan,bhature and puri with sliced onion and lemon wedge by the side
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine garbanzo beans, banana, flax egg, cacao powder, dates, and vanilla extract in a food processor (or blender) until fully combined and smooth.
2. Fold in ¾ cup of nuts and 1 tablespoon coconut flakes (and optional nibs). Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with coconut oil cooking spray and fill with batter. Top with ¼ cup nuts and 1 tablespoon coconut flakes.
3. Bake in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes. Let cool and cut into 9 brownies.
**How to make a flax egg: combine 1 to 1½ tablespoons of flax meal with 3 tablespoons water. Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes and voilà, a vegan egg!
Manufacturer: Heera P&B Foods Ltd, Indija
Net weight: 500g