Code: 7074 3.50€Himalayan Salt Soap-antiperspirant
The Himalayan mountain range stretches across Asia passing through China, Nepal, Myanmar, Pakistan, Bhutan, Afghanistan, and India. Most people associate the Himalayans with Mount Everest, the highest peak on this planet, but here is something new to think about- salt.
Once upon a time (a couple of hundreds of millions of years ago) crystallized sea salt beds, now deep within the Himalayans, were covered by lava. Aside from being kept it in a pristine environment that has been surrounded by snow and ice year round, the lava is thought to have protected the salt from modern-day pollution leading to the belief that Himalayan Pink salt is the purest salt to be found on earth. It is now hand-mined from the mountains and brought to the culinary market.
The many hues of pink, red and white are an indication of this salt’s rich and varying mineral and energy-rich iron content.
In the same manner that vitamins and minerals are perfectly packaged in fruits and vegetables, because this salt was formed naturally the minerals within the sodium work in synergy.
Iodine- Natural salts are rich in iodine, so it doesn’t need to be artificially added in.
Less sodium consumed per serving- Himalayan salt is made of the same components as table salt but since the crystal structure is larger than refined salt, and by volume- this salt therefore has LESS sodium per 1/4 t. serving- because the sea salt crystals or flakes take up less room on a teaspoon than highly refined tiny table salt grains.
Packs a hearty 80+ minerals and elements- Himalayan salts are mineral packed crystals which formed naturally within the earth made up of 85.62% sodium chloride and 14.38% other trace minerals including: sulphate, magnesium, calcium, potassium, bicarbonate, bromide, borate, strontium, and fluoride (in descending order of quantity).
How works Himalayan salt soap:
• Soap made of Himalayan salt and it's non-foaming
• Soap from Himalayan salt revitalizes and softens the skin and acts as an antiseptic
• Soap helps to combat problems such as acne, warts, calluses, regulates the pH level of the skin and maintains its natural moisture
• The soap can be used for disinfection of micro-scratches and aftershave
• If it used as a deodorant soap, it will effectively combat odor that was caused by bacteria without clogging pores and allowing the skin to breathe
• Deodorant protection throughout the day and it does not leave stains on clothes