Gardi balsam with herbal extracts and menthol flavors. Relieve sore throat and throat irritation feeling.
Gardi BALZAM Herbal is a nutritional supplement. The balm contains a unique combination of herbs and herbal extracts, known from Ayurveda and developed a thousand years ago. The balm also includes a medical altea which helps and soothes sore throat and throat irritation.
What is inflammation of the throat and cough?
The causes of inflammation of the throat because of dry and wet cough are usually infections that can be caused by a wide variety of bacteria or viruses. Inflammation of the throat and coughing can be associated with various diseases, ranging from simple cold to infectious mononucleosis.
What are the symptoms of throat inflammation and cough?
Throat pain is often associated with general malaise and fever. Symptoms of throat inflammation are usually pain and cough. In the case of throat inflammation there is usually a sharp neck pain and "scratching". However, the symptoms of throat inflammation can be manifested individually. Cough - a sudden and often repetitive, protective reflex, which helps to clean large airways from fluid, irritations, foreign particles and germs. The most common cause of acute or subacute cough is respiratory viral infection. In the case of cough and throat inflammation, extreme body temperature and feeling of weakness are very characteristic.
Traditional application of GARDI BALZAM herbs:
• An Indian walnut (Adhadota vasika) has a soothing, debilitating, spasmolytic and detoxifying effect.
• Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) helps to relieve any respiratory problem-cough, painful neck, runny nose, mouth infection, etc.
• Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is effective against colds symptoms (cough, neck pain, flu), strengthens immunity.
• The altea (Althaea officinalis L.) alleviates and soothes the throat and throat irritation.
• Alpine root (Alpinia galanga) has a pronounced, antibacterial and softening effect.
• Long curcuma root (Curcuma Longa) helps maintain the immune system and helps maintain the health of the lungs and upper respiratory tract.
• The real vine (Vitis vinifera) has antioxidant properties.
• Black pepper (Piper nigrum) helps maintain the health of the upper respiratory tract.
• Long pepper (Piper longum) has beneficial effects on the lungs and protects the respiratory and digestive system.
• Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum) is a powerful antiseptic.
• Cinnamomum zeylanicum helps maintain the health of the upper respiratory tract.
• Cinnamomum camphora helps keep the upper respiratory tract free.
Carnamomum camphora bark essential oil in crystalline form 0.25 mg - 0.5 mg - 1 mg
Use as a dietary supplement, 1-2 teaspoons (5ml - 10ml) twice a day.
Read the package leaflet carefully before use!
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use a diet supplements as a complete and balanced nutritional substitute. It is not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation. Not recommended for use in children and adolescents below the age of 18 years.
Do not use after the expiry date.
Store in the original package in a dry place at room temperature up to 250 ° C. Protect from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
Manufacturer: Sydler Remedies Pvt. Limited, India.